Consultancy and Contract R&D
The NCYC conducts ISO 9001-accredited yeast research on a strictly confidential contract basis with companies and other organisations. A range of post-genomic techniques are employed including microarray technology, mass spectroscopy, DNA fingerprinting, advanced microscopy and advanced molecular and biochemical analysis. Contracts may be for either a defined piece of short term work or for longer term research collaboration.
Previous contract successes include:
The NCYC delivers:
- Metabolic screening for traits of commercial interest
- Development of novel screening assays
- Molecular typing for traits of commercial interest
- Precision strain tracking for quality control
- Commercial strain analysis and comparison
- Product testing for yeast spoilage agents
- Confidentiality at all times
- A free consultation to assimilate your needs
- A fully costed project proposal with agreed timescale
- High quality and cost-effective consultancy or research
- ISO 9001 accredited research
- Project management
- Detailed project reports
- Clear outcomes and advice
NCYC staff work tirelessly to ensure the success of your project by bringing it in on-time, on-budget and to the highest scientific standards.
If you need other non-yeast related consultancy or contract research, our parent company QIB Extra
offers a range of specialised research services.
For more info check their website www.qibextra.co.uk